1. Appropriate collection, use, offer and entrustment of personal information（1） In collecting personal information, the Company specifies the purpose of use and collects
information within the necessary range, notifies or announces the purpose of use and uses
the information within the range of the purpose.
（2） Personal information collected shall not be provided or disclosed to third parties except for the
 In case that consent is obtained from the person concerned in advance;
 In case that the Company judges it as appropriate for the Company’s related corporate group
or agencies to answer or respond to inquiry of the person, judging from the content of inquiry
In case that it is necessary to disclose personal information to business outsourcees or business
partners with whom the Company has concluded confidentiality agreement in advance
in order toexecute the purpose of collection specified to the person;
 In case that it is necessary to disclose personal information to financial institutions
for the settlement
of the payment in using the services rendered by the Company;
 In case that personal data are disclosed in a state the person himself/herself cannot
be recognized (statistical materials etc.); and
In case that personal data are offered or disclosed in accordance with provisions of
ordinances or guidelines.
（3） When personal data are entrusted to and used by a third party, the Company discusses
the appropriateness of entrustment in light of the status of security measures of the third
party and properly supervises the third party (outsourcees) by providing personal information
under the confidentiality agreement with the third party (outsources).
2. Security measures for personal informationThe Company enhances rules and strives for security measures to prevent and correct illegal
access to, leak of, loss of or damage to personal information.
3. Improvement measuresThe Company makes efforts to precisely respond to changes of social environments in handling
personal information. Moreover, the Company makes efforts for betterment, including changes,
revisions or additions to all sorts of rules, such as this Policy, shall be made if necessary.
4. Response to disclosure, claim for correction and other requestsWhen the person thinks that the Company does not observe the Private Policy or the person
wishes to disclose, correct, add, delete or suspend the use of personal information, the Company
immediately responds to it based on the procedures prescribed by the Company.
5. Handling complaintsThe Company makes efforts to appropriately and promptly cope with complaints on handling
Purposes of use of personal informationThe whole or part of personal information offered to the Company is used for the following purposes:
1.To respond to inquiry or consultation; 2.To provide services registered or applied; 3.To introduce, offer and manage all sorts of services rendered by the Company’s related corporate group or partner companies; 4.To offer services using mails (direct mails), e-mail communications, fax communications or other tools; 5.For business negotiations or meetings with customers or clients; 6.For congratulatory or condolence greetings to clients; 7.For execution of agreements or contracts; and8.To provide recruit information for job applications, make contact and execute personnel selection.